Water Heater Installation & Repairs in Woodville, Texas
Most customers are familiar with the traditional tank water heaters. The process is of cold coming into your home is stored in the water heater. The water is then heated using electricity, natural gas, or propane. If the water in the tank cools off, the fuel kicks in and heats up the water again so when you turn on your shower, dishwashing machine, or washing machine, hot water is ready for you to use.
Water Heater Services:
- All Makes & Models
- Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Service by Scott is Fully Licensed & Insured
When Should I Call a Professional?
If you are experiencing one or more of the following issues, it’s time to call a professional to inspect your water heater. Remember, water heater repairs can be a costly investment. Your repairs can cost less if detected early.
- No hot water
- Slow hot water recovery after someone showers or uses a lot of hot water
- The pilot light keeping going out (natural gas or propane systems)
- Lukewarm water
- Popping or banging noise from inside the water heater
- The water has an odor when you turn on the hot water
- Leaks or damage
- Your water heater is over six years old
Having a plumbing Emergency?
Service by Scott will respond quickly to emergency calls! We offer emergency plumbing services for Woodville and beyond. Please call us at 409-202-6856 or Schedule an appointment online.
Why Choose Us?
Local, Friendly, & Reliable
Get In Touch Today